For technical support, parts and warranty requests, Storabis works with Heritage Parts. Read more about the procedure and how to register your vacuum sealer.
You must register your vacuum sealer within 30 days after purchase to qualify for warranty protection. Warranty excludes preventative maintenance and normal wear and tear of parts. Storabis offers a 3 year warranty on parts and 1 year on labor. To register, please visit the Heritage Parts webpage by clicking the link below. Please call the Heritage Parts hotline for warranty support on 1-866-811-0035.Register for warranty
Do you need help diagnosing what is wrong with your equipment? Please call the hotline: 1-877-592-3229.
Once the parts are identified from Tech Support, they will direct you back to customer service for parts ordering.
Call 1-800-458-5593 with all your requests related to parts ordering, parts quoting, part identification, returns, accounting and collection. To make it easier, you can also order your parts online by clicking the button below.Order parts online
Pump cleaning program
Problems to the pump, such as corrosion or severe pollution, and the consequences of it, are never covered under warranty. It's the customers' responsibility to watch over the condition of the pump and perform sufficient maintenance. Storabis advises to run the pump cleaning program every 1 or 2 days. Please check chapter 7.3 of the user manual on how to do this or watch the video.Watch video
Warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by the user
- Damage caused by spillages, corrosion or moisture
- Neglect, abuse or misuse, including but not limited to the failure to install or use the products for their normal purpose in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions for usage, failure to properly maintain the vacuum sealers in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, and the failure to use the products in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications
- Problems to the pump, such as corrosion or severe pollution and the consequences of it are never covered under warranty
- Normal wear and tear
- Combination with parts not manufactured or authorized by Henkelman
- Modifications or repairs conducted by persons or service centers not authorized by Henkelman
- Damage to any products where the model and/or serial number of has been altered, removed or made illegible
- Accidents and/or incidents and/or any cause beyond the control of Henkelman
You must register your vacuum sealer to qualify for warranty protection. Warranty excludes preventative maintenance and normal wear and tear of parts.
Visit https://www.heritageparts.com/warranty/henkelman to register or call 1-866-811-0035.